Charlottesville City Council
Vote on June 9, 2015
35-year resident of Fry's Spring
in Charlottesville, Virginia
Have your voice heard!
Vote on June 9th in the Democratic Primary
Register to vote in Charlottesville
VOTING: The 2015 deadline to register to vote or change your voting address is
- May 18 for the June 9 primary
- October 13 for the November general election. For more information how to register to vote, please visit http://sbe.virginia.gov/index.php/registration/how-to-register/.
For local infornation on registering, click here.
Need to Check your Registration?
You can check your voter registration status here to see if you need to register to vote or to update your registration.
April 24, 2015 is the first day to apply for an absentee ballot by mail
June 2, 2015 is the last day to apply for an absentee ballot by mail.
June 6, 2015 is the last day to vote absentee in-person.
Vote on June 9
Where to vote: Find your polling place
Voters must present one of the following forms of identification when voting in person:
- Valid Virginia driver’s license or DMV-issued photo identification card
- Valid Virginia DMV-issued Veteran’s ID card
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Employee photo identification card issued by employer in the ordinary course of business
- Other government-issued photo ID card (issued by the U.S. Government, the Commonwealth of Virginia, or a political subdivision of the Commonwealth)
- Virginia College or university student photo ID card
- Virginia Voter Photo ID card issued by any local general registrar’s office
If you don’t have one of these forms of identification please visit your local voter registration office for a free Voter ID card.