Charlottesville City Council
Vote on June 9, 2015
35-year resident of Fry's Spring
in Charlottesville, Virginia
Have your voice heard!
Vote on June 9th in the Democratic Primary
Where to vote: Find your polling place
Voters must present one of the following forms of identification when voting in person:
- Valid Virginia driver’s license or DMV-issued photo identification card
- Valid Virginia DMV-issued Veteran’s ID card
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Employee photo identification card issued by employer in the ordinary course of business
- Other government-issued photo ID card (issued by the U.S. Government, the Commonwealth of Virginia, or a political subdivision of the Commonwealth)
- Virginia College or university student photo ID card
- Virginia Voter Photo ID card issued by any local general registrar’s office
If you don’t have one of these forms of identification please visit your local voter registration office for a free Voter ID card.